joi, 12 ianuarie 2012

Ambition helps me to go on, to open my eyes to the troubles, to lift my head up in front of my enemies, to take a bow in front of those who deserve it. Who taught me what is ambition? No one, but actually someone. Probably life itself. The experiences over which I walked. The difficulties that I have prevented. The ambition can be characterized by strenght! Yes, the strenght of going on, of achieving the intended purpose, of getting where you wish. All that you need is a touch of ambition and your dream will come true. You are not able to move mountains, but you can get in the top, you are not able to pick the stars, but you can watch them falling down, you are not able to have wings, but you can fly! So, why to give up? Fight! You haven't to show others that you are winner! You only have to prove to yourself that you can! Be ambitious!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu